About CommForge2

CommForge2 is the course website for LAIS423/523, Advanced Science Communication, at the Colorado School of Mines. From here, you can link to student sci-tech blogs, read about the course, and comment on current events and stories. Welcome!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Talk Nerdy To Me

Okay, that last post was a long one.  Those things were maybe on my mind for a while.

We're headed out of the video blog post section of the course (more on that soon) and into the presentation section.  Briana sent me this video, which I think is relevant to my last post, and to where we're headed next.


I don't agree with everything she says--engineers aren't the only ones with big brains, and tackling our grandest challenges, though they are really important.  But I like her invitation to speak with one another.  Looking forward to some nerdy talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment